Commercial Intellectual Property LawyerFebruary 17, 2017Permanent Job
- Leading, top ranked IP-specialist firm.
- Boost your career and develop your IP skills! Long-term career!!
- Great work environment and mentoring from specialists!!
This well-known IP firm is highly regarded for their professional services and dedicated team of expert IP lawyers.
They are looking for a 3-6 years' PQE lawyer with experience in Intellectual Property and Commercial Contracts. The role will include:
- A wide range of IP and commercial agreements, incl. license agreements, franchise, transfer of rights, sales and purchases.
- Trademarks, designs, copyrights and patents.
- Be a part of a growing team and work closely with a Partner and a Special Counsel.
- High degree of autonomy.
- Major clients, business development, networking, etc.
- You are a lawyer with 3-6 years PQE and experience in IP and commercial contracts involving IP - preferably gained at a reputable firm.
- You will have a good team spirit, like autonomy and are driven and outgoing.
- You will have excellent drafting skills and a strong academic record.
Some of the benefits on offer include: work/life balance, a competitive salary, transparency in the office and great career progression opportunities.
To confidentially apply for this role please send through your resume in Word format or, for more information, please contact Sarah Gahrn on +61 (02) 9233 7977 quoting reference number 29965.